Monday 19 March 2012

27. Design Philosophy

After creating my drafts of the front cover, contents and double page spread of my music magazine I have come to various conclusions about the design of my final piece:


- I would like to create an original design, while still following a number of conventions, as this will allow me to be creative while still clearly representing a music magazine 
- Fairly minimalistic, sticking with the 'scrapbook' theme
- Main image on the front cover will be two females (needs to be portrait orientated), and another photo of them both for DPS as well as individual shots to be used
- Handwritten fonts used throughout, with the exception of boosts on front page and masthead of DPS
- Fairly pale colours used, with dark red as the main font colour 



No comments:

Post a Comment