Monday 26 March 2012

31. Photos

As I am sticking with the scrapbook theme for my magazine, I decided that the images I choose must have sentimental value, rather than just being from a 'posey photoshoot'. For this reason, I have selected a number of personal images from the past which I feel would work well within the magazine:

These images are ones which I believe would be suitable for the front cover. The third picture is my personal favourite, as the colouring is effective and the spacing around it would allow for a lot of creativity regarding the layout. The only problem is that my main feature is supposed to be about a girl band with two members, therefore the first picture is more appropriate. I will, however, try both these images in order to see which works best before making a final decision.












The following are images which I plan to include in my double page spread. Because of the scrapbook theme, I would like to have one side of the page completely dedicated to the images in order to create a collage of 'band memories', with the interview on the opposite page.














No comments:

Post a Comment