Friday 23 March 2012

30. Font Styles

After looking again at my draft front cover I have come to the conclusion that a thin, handwritten font does not work particularly well. The majority of music magazines use a bold font. This has become a typical convention, so I aim to follow this in my own work. The following fonts are possibilities to use for my front cover: 



                                        - "BadaBoom BB"


- "Indie BB"


- "Jr!hand"


- "Marker Felt"


- "dearJoe 5 CASUAL"


- "Janda Manatee Solid"


- "Brushed"


- "Crimewave BB"






I think the font "Brushed" has the potential to work very well, as it is bold therefore it will work well as a masthead, and also the laid-back style of it fits in with my idea of a scrapbook theme.  










No comments:

Post a Comment